The Management Programs Offered by K D College of Management is of very High Utility Value for
1) Fresh graduates who wish to seek an entry into the industry but cannot afford full time management programs due to financial or any other constraints.
2) Those who are already employed in an industry without any management qualification, but wish to acquire a widely recognized management qualification to further their career.
3) Those who are already working in the industry and want to have additional qualifications for the role rotation or for a better and upward rise in the industry.
4) Those who are already working with the industry but aspire to move into a managerial cadre.
5) Personnel from the Armed Forces who want to rehabilitate themselves after retirement in the managerial or supervisory positions.
6) Those aspiring to join as Management Trainee, Manager, Sales Executive, Area Business Manager, Customer Broker, Import-Export Agent, Wholesaler, Freight Forwarder, Product Manager, C&F agent of reputed Export House/Pharmaceutical Companies or start one's own business.
After successful completion of the program, participants should be able to.
1) Function at the professional middle management level.
2) Analyze complex business situation and offer and evaluate alternative solutions.
3) Apply business knowledge, concepts and framework to dynamic business situations.
4) Function as an effective team leader.
5) Marshal and manage relevant resources in uncertain and global business environments
- M.Sc. (CS)
- B.Sc. (CS)
Diploma & Certificates:-
- ‘O Level’
- ‘A Level’
- Software Courses
- Hardware & Networking
- Mobile Repairing
- Professional Accountancy
- Programming language
- Graphic Designing & Multimedia
- Vediography & Photography
- Web Designing
- Spoken English.