The Rules and Regulations in force at the time a student joins a course shall hold good only for the examination held during or at the end of academic session. Nothing in these ordinances shall be deemed to debar the University from amending the ordinances subsequently and the amended ordinances i.e. if any shall apply to all the students whether old or new.
Registration / Enrollment:
- Candidates shall abide by the Rules & Regulations in force and those that may be issued by the University from time to time.
- False declaration of Age, Qualification etc., by the candidate will disqualify his/her admission to the University.
- Candidates who have not completed their qualifying exams, or who have appeared in the final exams and awaiting results can also enroll for the University Programme. However, the result should be submitted to the University before the first semester exam.
- Incomplete admission form in any respect and without requisite fee will be summarily rejected.
- No request for change of Stream/Programme will be solicited henceforth.
- The study centre should keep on visiting the web-site regularly. In case of any discrepancy, they should bring into the notice of the University within a week. Failing so, the university will not be responsible.
- The study centre should follow all the deadlines strictly given on the website.
- The University does not take the responsibility for postal delays or loss of any document or letter in transit.
- Candidates have to submit attested photocopy of all the documents relevant to education qualification (Xth onwards) and the date of birth proof duly attested by Gazetted Officer / Principal of School or college. The attested photocopy should be verified with original and signed & stamped by Centre Head of the Study Centre of the University.
- The University reserves the right to change the course curriculum whenever it will be felt that the change/ modification could best serve the interest of students and the potential employers from time to time.
- In case of change of address, the RSD, Mumbai should be informed at least four weeks in advance to avoid any misplacement of the study material and any other correspondence.
- The information given is an indication of the University’s plans as on date of publication of this document. Details can be modified from time to time for academic and operational reasons. The students will be governed by latest regulations applicable to them during academic year.
- The University will not refund fees once paid to the eligible candidates under any circumstances.
- Identity Card bearing Permanent Enrollment number will be issued to every student after the admission is finalized.
- In all correspondence with the University the student shall quote his/her Enrollment No., programme and name of the Study Centre where they have been enrolled.
- Medium of Instruction and Examination shall be English.
- For Registration and Examination purposes, for the entire course, migration certificates will not be required.
- Extension in the last date of submission of Registration form shall be decided only by the University.
- In case a paper is dropped from the course of study as a result of any revision, the University would indicate a suitable paper in lieu thereto.
- All legal disputes, if any, shall come under the jurisdiction of Court in Varanasi.